Weekend Pennant – Preliminary Finals Venues, 20 Mar 21
Please note: The website is the official site for all Pennant information, not facebook. Apparently, earlier today, the Region’s facebook page listed the Preliminary Finals Sides and a list of incorrect venues.
PRELIMINARY FINAL – 20 March 21
|Div||Home Team||Visiting Team||Venue||Club Rep|
|A1||Wodonga||vs||YMGCR||Corowa Civic||Ian Bilney|
|A4||Milawa||vs||Corowa RSL||Wangaratta||Graham Moore|
|B4||Tawonga Mt Beauty||vs||Dederang||Wodonga||Isabel Plemming|
CONDITIONS OF PLAY
- Start Time. Games to commence at 1.00pm. Roll up at 12.45pm. Play 21 ends, no afternoon tea. Aggregate score to decide the winner. In the event of a tie, an extra end is played by all rinks to decide the result.
- Home Side. The first named team is to act as Home Side, ensure that Score Cards are made out, signed after the game and the results are entered on to BowlsLink immediately after the game.
- Away Side. The away side is to check team alignment and the results after the Home Side has entered the final result and if correct validate the results.
- The Side Captain (Manager). To collect $5.00 per player and hand to the Host Club Representative who will pay the Host Club. This fee covers the Green fees.
- The Host Club is to:
- Nominate a Club Representative who will assist the sides and collect the Fees and pass on to the Host Club. Name of the Club Representative to be advised to the Regions Pennant Coordinator Mob: 0490 007 125 or email: email@example.com
- Arrange umpires.
- Provide a Master Scoreboard and an attendant, and
- Provide access to a computer (if available) for entering and validating results.
- Teams are to use Club coloured rings. If competing Clubs have conflicting colours the “visiting team” is to use an alternative colour or no rings.
- The Host Club may run a raffle to offset any additional costs associated with hosting the event.
- Finals games are not abandoned, if games are postponed due to inclement weather the game must be completed later in the day or if that is not possible, the following day or a date to be advised by the Pennant Committee.
- Please refer to O&M Pennant Rules of Competition (Rule 8 and 9) in regard to Finals Conditions of Play and player eligibility. (copy below)
- Any queries in regard to the finals are to be directed to the Chairman of the Regions Pennant Committee – Ross Rankin, Mob:0447 720 932, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org